Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Runway Playlist



Beck- "Think I'm in Love"
CSS- "Alala"
Ciara- "1,2 Step"
Depeche Mode- "Just Can't Get Enough"
Beyonce- "Get Me Bodied"
Jim Jones- "We Fly High"
Justin Timberlake feat. T.I.- "My Love"
Diddy feat. Nicole Wray- "Lat Night"
The Crystals- "Then He Kissed Me"
The Turtles- "Happy Together"
Marian Dacal- "Crazy in Love" (cover of Beyonce)
Akon- "I Wanna Love You"
Siouxsie & the Banshees- "Hong Kong Garden"
Christina Aguilera- "Candyman"
The Raveonettes- "My Boyfriend's Back"
Tom Tom Club- "Wordy Rappinghood"
New Young Pony Club- "Ice Cream"
Beyonce- "Irreplaceable"
Blondie- "Sunday Girl"
Shirley Ellis- "The Clapping Song"
Swan Dive- "Heart of Glass (remix)
Lily Allen- "Smile"
Lily Allen- "Friday Night"
Lady Sovereign- "Love Me or Hate Me"
The Supremes- "You Keep Me Hangin' On"
Aqua- "Barbie Girl (remix)
Brasil '66 feat. Sergio Mendes- "Mas Ove Nada"
Sweet- "Love is Like Oxygen"
The Go! Team- "The Ice Storm"
Scissor Sisters- "I Don't Feel like Dancin'"
Milk & Sugar- "Love is in the Air" (remix)
The Hives- "Hate To Say I Told You So"
The Gossip- "Listen up!"
The Gossip- "Standing in the Way of Control"
Donna Summers- "I Feel Love"

From ellegirl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home